CONNECT, ENGAGE & GROW WITH US
WHAT WE DO
- Assistance in developing business contacts at home and abroad
- Advocate and lobby for inclusive agriculture and agribusiness national policies
- Promote inclusive youth and gender friendly policies
- Introduction of products and services offered by our members to different foreign markets
- Lobby for sustainable agricultural-agribusiness social protection policies
- End to end organization of group tours to international fairs and exhibitions
- Organization of business tours, within business missions, to all countries with which the chamber carries out business cooperation or arranges such cooperation
- Supporting business initiatives of the Chamber members
- Information about the possibility of obtaining aid funds and grants for business development
- Industry presentation of member companies at meetings with foreign partners
- Organization of business meetings for foreign companies participating in trade fairs
- To act as an intermediary to promote member business
- Partner government to roll out strategic policy initiations for the utmost beneficiary of the industry and the consumer
HOW WE DO IT
- Finding business partners in Ghana and abroad as well as consulting in the field of market expansions and development (exports, with the help, among others, funds,
- Organizing business meetings with foreign partners from various industries,
- Providing comprehensive information on availability and utilization of funds, assistance in preparation of applications for the funds, preparation of business plans, consulting and advisory on innovations.
- End to end organization of participation in international trade fairs, such as International as well as many others.
- Organization of business missions (so far our members visited their potential business partners in countries and publishing offers and promotional information of our members in the monthly magazine Monitor, which provides information about ongoing initiatives of the Chamber and articles on issues such as techniques of trade negotiations, legislation, marketing, current market situation and conditions and others
- Publishing company information in “GHANA’S AGRIBUSINESS CLUB 1000 which will be distributed among customers such as diplomatic and business organizations around the world.
- Organization of trainings on areas such as exports, developing own company etc.,
- Assisting members with banking procedures relating to export transactions.